|
H1N1 is Scary!H1N1 is Scary. So humans, take loads op care. It dangerous. LOLs -.- Neither do school is extend. Lols. I'm envious of XiangZhong ndd friends. why? because he get to go oversea on Sept Holidays. I'm not envious bout he going oversea but IS that he going with his friends. No parents. lyk F*ck. Freaking good nahh. How good huh. Jealous Jealous. :O ------------------------------------------------------------- Happy 17th Bird-Day, Shiya!may you all the best in your future endeavours! :-) din't went for 4N1 gathering that is also celebrating of her birthday. cos was working & thr other reasons. -.- may they hab fun thr! & yahhs, ShiLing & Alicia msg me t wake up to go school nahhs at 458Am. -.- EARLY huh & LAME THEM. -.- hahas. Not th 1st time alr. hahas. thkks yahhs, ShiLing & Alicia. GREAT Friend indeed huh. Nice knwing youu all man -.- ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Something are left t be unsaid.I should just get over it & carry onwith my life.
|