Objective: Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically?
If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are!
If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.
Rule: Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute..
. ohs; yahhs. indeed cute huh. cos definition of CUTE is
ugly but adorable. :)
2) I am the most beautiful/handsome..
.oh my! thr still BHB pple in th world.
3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
.ohs; so everyone told youu they lyk youu? my! well; ii din't.
nnd ii think youu just jealous of us being poor. (:
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
I do everything very well from sports to academic thingy:
. ohs; really? thats's good then
5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
. So Sorry! idk you! mayb you're noth t me. so NO Impression.
wah, ii got lotsa albums too! Singer album. Does that count-ed?
If an annoying pretty woman/handsome guy says:
1) I know you like me.
. huh. how youu knw? are you me?
2) What are you looking at? I am not interested in you!
. don't worry! i'm not looking at you (: & I dint say ii interest-ed in you.
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
.yeahh! thkks, i'm knw ii a NICE PERSON buddhen you aren't my type too!
4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
.you don't had t be rich t get a ride. ii can just cor-ed anyone.
ii dont' want get a ride from youu too!
5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
.Go Ahead then! I welcome you! (:
hating me doesnt't make you
prettyIf an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
. Serious? buddhen sorry! unavailable (:
2) May I have your cell phone number, please please please pleaseeeee?
. youu begging me? oh no! Nope; sorry!
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night..
.NO.I'm a Busy woman. & ii would prefer friends (:
4) What do you like about me?
. err: ugly enuff (:
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
. No thkks. why dont' youu say yrself. ii can't bring myself t say that.
If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
. Hello. well, thkks yeahh for yr compliment! cos Bitch is a female dog,
& dog barks. Barks is on tree & tree is a part of Nature. &&& NATURE IS BEAUTIFUL!
2) You smell like shit!
. Serious? oh my! ii can't smell myself. Or maybe your nose got probl.
3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
. you aren't better too! How much better can you?
4) What an ugly creature you are!
. I'm a human. poor thing la you! dint knw t differiate th differ btw creature ndd human.
5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
. KISS YOUR ASS man
If your annoying ex says:
1) I still love you...
. Action speaker louder than word; my ex.
Me too! you mine friend (:
2) I know you still love me!
.yeahh! opcos; that's a must. you're my friend.
3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby..
. ohmy! ii din't knw i'm sweet.
4) Please call me...
. Sorry! why not youu cor me.
5) The break up hurts me so much..
.really?
If an annoying salesperson says:
1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
. yeahh! thkks, that's a compliment (:
2) Seriously, I used this product and look at me, I am changed!
. yeahh! even uglyer or prettier? Seriously; ii think uglyer (:
3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
.5o% is not enuff. why not 1oo%. If then; ii could help in promoting (:
4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy..
. ii not yet tried before. mayb youu should give me free product t tried first.
5) That product is not good; it causes pimples all over your face.
. No wonder la! your face bcome liddat. youu indeed change-ed huh