At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Friday, June 5, 2009


A wise son brings joy to his father.
but a foolish man depises his mother
I just hate holidays.
Although; ii can get to sleep late ndd wake up late.
buddhen ii'm bored.
I so miss school.
I love school.
I miss my friends.
i miss bullying them.
Everywhr is GSS. all going half price or blahs.
ii so want t shop till drop!
ii want shop for many things.
shoes; bags; clothes; everything that ii craving.
ii want reborn ndd cut my hair. everything.
ii want go all kinds of musuem.
ii want go sentosa.
EVRYTHING!
buddhen everthing cost $.
ii got t work t get those $.
ii don wan t rely on my parents.
ignore wad ii saying. it all just crapping.
ii alr got nth t blog.
that's all. Buh-bye; humans!


Profile
DSC03491

XIUWEN♥
Tagboard