At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Friday, July 10, 2009


SOMEONE PUT ME AN AEROPLANE

school at 9Am instead of 8Am.
& my thermometer run out of battery & that old toopid
Mrs Lee jiu so kiasu, don let me in. abcdefgh... ...
lesson was end 2hrs early. & JFo9o1A was spring cleaning
th food microbiology lab. -.- Teacher must appreciate man!
ii at home also nvr do that much spring cleaning. -.-
left th lab & got t wait ferr Caprio cos herr grp in charge of floor -.-
SiLing & I was lyk hurry t leave lahhs. buddhen end-ed wait.
& Cliques were bullying me again! ):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
youu meet me at this time
& then you put me aeroplane
making me foolishily waiting ferr you ferr 769336421Mins
neither your msg or cor. tmd.
ii E.X.T.R.E.M.E. D.I.S.A.P.P.O.I.N.T.E.D. W.I.T.H. Y.O.U!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.B.S.O.U.L.T.E. BOYFRIENDS is nice (:


Profile
DSC03491

XIUWEN♥
Tagboard