At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Tuesday, September 15, 2009


BAD DAY! CRY, GUILTY.
[a long draggy post]

FHSPR>BREAK>FHPPR
had been sleep'ing early nowadays yet still tired
ESP today. cos I CRY! YES CRY.
okie , FHSPR was alright when till we ask Caprio why she go tell her sis
& said wanna find us fr taiji. & She just deny. fuck her mama.

1hr early release fr break. always EARLY. & i'm distract Jerrold
& he spill th noodles. I"M SORRY. Next , we, cliques, head-ed to
Co-op & Samuel kanna taiji along with th
'TUCK IN' cliques. *FYI , we don knw them*
FUCK lor them , & toopid Floris friend , BingJie join in cos th TUCK IN cliques
dehhs 1 o them is his 'brother'. FUCK. aft abcdefg , settle. & Samuel left.

FHSPR was ... ...
Well , ii cry at FHPPR. YES CRY at th end o th lesson.
I always told myself
CRYING IS USELESS
CRYING CAN'T SOLVED ANYTHING
CRYING IS A CHILD THINGS.

yet , ii still cry. I burn-ed JooBing hand by accidentally & I CRY
JUST BECOS I'M GUITY! I'M SUCHA CRY BABY. I FIND
MYSELF USELESS. & Slowly everyone ask why ii cry.
& JooBing came & said that it okie. buddhen even worst,
th more he said okie , th more guilty ii am.
So cliques left th lab & cliques ask me why ii cry. & yeah, cry again.
same goes t ShiLing cos Jerrold said it her fault which is make cry. & she shock.
next , Vanessa & SiLing will hold back by teacher due to Caprio.
& Bryan told me his secret & that was HE SCARED GIRL CRY.

& yeahh , ii really thkks him fr cheering me up & MOST, he said he could
lent me his shoulder. HOW SWEET. thkks cliques fr those consolement &
making me t SMILE WIDING.
ii really understand that what friends fr.
I JUST LOVE THEM.
thkks Ganga fr her encouragement.

SO THE CONCLUSION WAS
BAD DAY! CRY, TAIJI. FUCK.

CHEER ME UP, SOMEONE? ((:


Profile
DSC03491

XIUWEN♥
Tagboard